Thank you for staying with us. IOSF needs your support which is vital to keep our work going.
With your continued help we are able to:
- Care for orphaned and injured otters at our specialist hospital on Skye and provide practical help and advice for people doing similar work, worldwide.
- Provide help and advice to reduce the needless deaths of otters on the roads.
- Run education and public awareness programmes.
- Work to combat the illegal trade in otters.
- Support scientists carrying out vital research to provide data for realistic conservation projects.
- Train more otter workers in Asia and Africa.
Registered Charity No SC003875
United States Registered 501(c)(3) Non-profit organisation Tax ID 43-1634280